Monday, September 20, 2010

Studio J - Become a Member!

You may have heard me talk about Studio J in the past. If you haven't, Studio J is Close To My Heart's Online Scrapbooking program, and I can tell you from experience that it is awesome! I traveled to Washington, D.C. this past July for CTMH's annual Convention. I decided to create a scrapbook of the event by using Studio J (I had never used it before!). It was terrific! And at the same time, I had access to Exclusive patterns and Kits because I am a Studio J Member!

Ironically, I didn't use any of the members-only kits or patterns for my Convention album, but I did a Back-To-School layout using a Members-Only pattern and this month's Members-Only Kit called, "Class Act". Here is what I was able to do:

OK, tell me that's not awesome. And as a Studio J Member, with each printed order, I receive a FREE high-res jpeg file of each of my pages, as well as a low-res jpeg file of both pages combined for use on the web. How cool is that? I LOVE this program! You can even get online and just play with it, without making a purchase or being a member. You will have to create an account, but that's totally free. Hop on over to my website (http://funforyou.myctmh.com) and hit the "Studio J" tab on the left-hand side. Set up an account and start playing! I am hoping to create a video tutorial on the features of Studio J...I will get back to you on that! Be sure to contact me at aafaa@charter.net if you'd like to purchase a Studio J Membership - I have already saved more than half of my membership cost in the first month ALONE!! You can't beat that!

Have fun playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment