Saturday, September 25, 2010

It's a Wonderful Thing...

When I had my Close To My Heart Annual Holiday Open House earlier this month, I demonstrated Studio J to my guests. Everyone loved it (what's not to love?!). I also did my very first Powerpoint presentation on the benefits of a Studio J Membership (even more to love!). During this presentation, we learned that with a Studio J Membership, you get a 50% price reduction on your layout purchases - but only up to 10 layouts per month.

Well, I am here to tell you that that restriction is no more! Now with a Studio J Membership, you can order as many layouts as you want at 50% off (free shipping per still covers from 4-20 layouts per month)!! That's incredible! And awesome! And just ONE MORE thing to LOVE about Studio J Memberships!

I just had my very first Studio J layouts delivered to me yesterday, and all I can say is that it made my entire day! I couldn't stop smiling! They look so incredible - I can't wait to create more! This is going to be such a huge benefit to my everyday scrapbooking - I might actually get pages done! And now with my Studio J Membership, I can get all the layouts I want at 50% off! Whoohoo! I can't wait to dive in!

Here is my favorite layout from my CTMH Convention 2010 Album:

I just LOVE the colors and the pattern for this layout! Oooo, this is so exciting! I think I will start on our summer camping trip album right now....

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'!

1 comment: