Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Holiday Open House Artwork - Part 3

Here we are again for more inspiration! Today I will be showing you half of the winter/Christmas art - I say half because there are nine of them, so I figure I will break it into two parts for you. And, again, all supplies are from Close To My Heart. OK, here we go:

 
Ooo, isn't this card pretty? It was made with the Magnifique paper pack, Dimensional Elements - "Flurry", and the "Captured Moments" stamp set. The image and snowflake were silver embossed.

 
This ornament was also created with the Magnifique paper pack, Dimensional Elements - "Flurry", and Dimensional Elements - "Ornaments", along with silver embossing.

This card was made with the Mistletoe paper pack, the "Snow Days" stamp set, and the Mistletoe Level 2 Assortment. One more...

This is one of my favorites! It uses the Mistletoe paper pack, the "I Believe" stamp set, Designer Ribbon Rounds - Cranberry, and My Creations "A-door-ables". The square with the reindeer on it opens up to reveal a sentiment. It's so cute!

Well, that's all for today! Tomorrow I will post the last of it. Make sure to leave your comments as to which piece you like best and why for your chance at winning a free gift!

Until tomorrow - Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. Love the snow days card. Reminds me of a country scene in the Berkshires. The reindeer one is really pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete