Monday, September 13, 2010

Holiday Open House Artwork - Part 1

I have a ton of stuff to show you, so I thought I would break it down into a few different posts. Let's start with Halloween and fall. I will post the photo, then a short list of the prominent supplies used to create them. All supplies are Close To My Heart. Here's the first one:

How cute! This card uses the new Hooligans Level 2 paper pack, 4 1/2" Clear Cards, Licorice Opaques, and "The Boo Crew" stamp set. Next:

This time we have a regular 4 1/2" Circle Card, Hooligans paper, "The Boo Crew" stamp set, and the Hooligans Level 2 Assortment (the felt stickers). Then:

A 5" x 7" card using Hooligans paper, "The Boo Crew" and "Party Animal" stamp sets, Licorice Opaques, and "Rustic Alphabet" (for the "BOO"). Let's move on to some September Stamp of the Month artwork:

Isn't this a cool card? It uses the September SOTM, "Thriller", as well as the Hooligans Paper Pack. The following is a scrapbook page that uses one of the new layouts from the "Magic" Scrapbooking Program:

This also uses the "Thriller" stamp set and Hooligans Paper Pack. The 5" x 7" box in the upper left corner opens up to reveal eight more photos! Here it is fully opened:

It's really cool. Finally, I have a card made with the stamp set, "In the Month of September":

Isn't that pretty? Which project is your favorite so far and why? Post a comment in the comments section and you could be randomly chosen to receive a free gift! There's much more artwork to come, so check back tomorrow!

Until then, Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

  1. I have to say, as much as I like the page that opens, I love the 1st care w/ the clear circles.

    ReplyDelete