Thursday, September 16, 2010

Holiday Open House Artwork - The Final Chapter

Wow, I hope you have been inspired by the artwork I have been posting. I am inspired because the man-in-brown delivered a Close To My Heart order today! Whoohoo! I have next month's Kit Of The Month (that's what I'm going to be calling the Workshops On The Go now) - and it's Hooligans! The Hooligans Level 2 Paper Pack is awesome on its own, but throw in an adorable, exclusive monster stamp set named "Troublemaker" and the new Sunset Mini-Medley, and it just can't be beat! I hope you will be able to join us when we work with this Kit next month! But I'm getting ahead of myself! Let's see the last of that Open House artwork! All supplies are Close To My Heart. Each & every one of these uses the Mistletoe Level 2 Paper Pack:

 
Here's a great example of how much you can do with just a small stamp set. This set is called "A Timber", and it's the smallest sized stamp set that Close To My Heart offers. There are seven images in the set, and you can make them go a long way! Next:

These images are from the "Father Christmas" stamp set. You probably can't tell from the picture, but Glitter Glitz was added to the holly berries for some sparkle.

This is a scrapbook page that uses the same stamp set, "Father Christmas".

Here's a cute card that uses the "St. Nick" stamp set, as well as the flourish from the "Adorn-able" stamp set. And, yes, that is white ink that the flourish is stamped in. Close To My Heart's white ink is awesome! They don't even sell the dye-based white ink anymore (which is amazingly what I stamped the above image in), it's now pigment-based - so your white will be even MORE white! And lastly:

 
This card uses the "Adorn-able" stamp set as well. There are clear Sparkles on both of the ornaments for added bling (and who doesn't love bling?!).

Well, that's all, folks! I hope you have enjoyed the artwork and I hope you have been inspired to create some of your own! I don't know if I'll get a chance to post for the next few days (I will be away from my computer again), but when I post again I will be showing you an Exclusive Studio J Kit & Pattern that's only available to Members! You are going to love it! Check back in a few days to check it out!

Until then, Eat, Sleep, & Scrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment