Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's Magnifique!

I must take a brief break in the "I'm Distressed" series to let you know about Close To My Heart's Workshops On The Go. This is not a new program to CTMH, just new to me! And it's been updated, revamped and improved, so I have decided to give it a try - and I LOVE it! I love it because in the Workshop On The Go (WOTG) Kit, I get a FULL My Reflections Level 2 Paper Pack, an Exclusively designed stamp set that I can't get anywhere else, a FULL package of accents (not just the ones I'll need), and a full-color Workshop Guide that shows me how to create a two-page scrapbook layout AND six gorgeous cards! How cool is that?!

This month's Kit features the brand-new paper pack - "Magnifique". The colors and patterns of this paper are gorgeous, and you'll love the wonderful stamp set that comes with it! You can contact me to order this kit to do at home, or you can join me at my home on Sunday, September 26th from 1-4pm, where we will be creating these beautiful items together! But you must hurry! In order for me to have the kits in time for the workshop on the 26th, I have to have payment by THIS FRIDAY, September 10th. The cost of the kit, including S&H and tax, is $34.20. Here are the images of what we will be making:



Aren't they gorgeous?! I hope you can join us! Contact me directly at aafaa@charter.net or visit my website anytime to order online at http://funforyou.myctmh.com!

Tune in next time for our next installment of "I'm Distressed!" Until then, Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment