Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Holiday Open House Artwork - Part 2

OK - here's another chance to let me know what you like and why you like it! It's Part 2 of my Holiday Open House artwork! As in yesterday's post, I will follow each photo with a brief description of what was used to create it. All supplies are Close To My Heart. Let's do the "general" set today. Here's the first:

 
I just love this card in its simplicity! It uses the new Magnifique Level 2 Paper Pack, and the "A Sip" stamp set. Next:

This peacock is so lovely with its sparkling Sparkles - Blue & Green Collection! The paper is Magnifique, and the stamp set is "Circle of Love".

The Magnifique paper pack is used again here, as well as the "One of a Kind" stamp set and Glitter Glitz.

You may have already seen this adorable card, because it was the sample I used for "I'm Distressed!" Part 1. It uses the "Harmony" stamp set and plain, old cardstock.

This last one for today also uses the "Harmony" stamp set. It also uses the new Mistletoe Level 2 Paper Pack - isn't it gorgeous?!

I hope you are getting inspired by this artwork! I know that it's inspired me to do more! Come back tomorrow for Part 3 - winter & Christmas!

Be inspired!

1 comment:

  1. I love the peacock card. It's just so Victorian looking. Gram would love the cardinal.

    ReplyDelete