Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wow! I can't believe it!

Well, I took advantage of Close To My Heart's "$2, $4, $6 for 8" Promotion myself and got three different paper packs that I had been wanting to acquire, plus a package of My Stickease, all for just $20 (plus shipping & tax)! That is so cool! I can't wait to get them! Did I mention that many of these items for sale are CURRENT kits, paper packs, and Stickease? Close To My Heart is going to be moving to a different Idea Book format come next year, so they are blowing out most of their current inventory!

Speaking of that, I am posting a link here ( CTMH Retired List ) where you can take a look at the newest CTMH 2011 Retired List - and it is extensive! If you are a fan of the 6" x 6" or 9" x 9" albums, be sure to stock up now, because they will be gone come the end of this year! And a whole lot more! So check out the list, and don't worry - if you didn't get a chance to shop the SALE today, you have until August 11th to take advantage...but I doubt there will be anything left by then!

Until tomorrow - thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment