Monday, August 9, 2010

August Stamp of the Month...and then some.

Hello Everyone! I am so busy preparing for my big annual Close To My Heart Open House next month! I hope you can stop by! There will be LOTS of new product to see, and I am trying to create just as much artwork to go along with it!

Today is the 9th of August - that means there's just 3 days left to shop the "$2, $4, $6 for 8" Sale on my website! This sale has been so popular, that CTMH has actually sold out of a couple of the Paper Packs that are in the upcoming Autumn/Winter 2010 Idea Book! These are Aspen & Bella. I haven't actually been back to the sale since the 4th (the day it began), so I don't know what's still left, but I'm sure there's a whole lot less than there was last week! There's still time to take advantage! Go to "Shop Online" at http://funforyou.myctmh.com to get these incredible deals!

Now, I wanted to make sure you knew that every purchase you make in the "$2, $4, $6 for 8" Sale counts toward the Stamp of the Month! Which, by the way, is gorgeous. It's called "Something Splendid", and here is some of the artwork that has been created with it:

For more details on how you can get your set for FREE, check out the flyer HERE.

I appreciate you tuning in! I am working on a challenge for you guys, so stay tuned!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment