Monday, August 2, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!

Wow, I never thought I would be doing this, but here it is! My very own blog! I hope you will "follow" this and tell all of your friends to follow, too! I will, of course, be posting all of the newest and greatest Close To My Heart news, updates, specials and promotions! In addition, I hope to share tips & techniques, artwork, and maybe even a fun challenge or two (with prizes, of course)! So, be sure to hit the "Follow" button on the right side of the screen, and let's have some fun! While I get myself together and figure out what I'm going to wow you with next, I will start by showing you this month's Project of the Month. Now, those of you who receive my monthly newsletter know that the Project of the Month is either a card or scrapbook page that I create, then post on my website with the materials list and instructions on how to make it! If you love this card, go to http://funforyou.myctmh.com and click on "My Art" at the left side of the page. The Project of the Month will be the very first entry! Thanks for tuning in & hope to see you back here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment