Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Close To My Heart $2, $4, $6 for 8 Promotion begins at 11:00am!

Close To My Heart is having an incredible promotion called "$2, $4, $6 for 8 - You're the one we Appreciate!" This sale can be accessed from the Online Ordering section of my website: http://funforyou.myctmh.com. A HUGE selection of My Reflections Level 1 Kits, Level 2 Paper Packs, and My Stickease will be selling for INSANE discounts! Stickease for $2, Level 1 Kits for $4, and Level 2 Paper Packs for $6! And it starts in 10 MINUTES! Beginning at 11:00am TODAY, you can take advantage of this sale for the next 8 days - August 4th through August 11th - or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! So be sure to sign in early for the best selection!  Happy Shopping! More Info: $2, $4, $6 for 8 Promotion Flyer

No comments:

Post a Comment