Saturday, August 14, 2010

It's a "Triple Play"!

I will not have access to my computer for the next week, so I am posting this a day early. Close To My Heart's National Stamping Month Campaign starts TOMORROW! Now, officially, September is National Stamping Month, but they're going to start the party early! Starting August 15th through September 30th, you can get your hands on the "Triple Play" Kit - FIVE different ways! First let me tell you what you get:
- 1 My Acrylix "Love This" stamp set (pictured below)
- 4 Exclusive Inks Mini stamp pads (Desert Sand, Hollyhock, Indian Corn Blue, & Sunset)
- nine 4" x 12" Panels (3 ea. of 3 color schemes)
- three 6" x 12" Die-cut Sheets
- 72" of Colonial White Grosgrain ribbon
- 3 hook & loop fasteners
- 1 full-color brochure
When you are done putting everything together, you will have completed three 4" x 4" mini albums, each in a different color scheme! All of the stamping is done on the die-cut pieces, so you won't even have to cut them out! These mini albums make great gifts - if you can bear to give them up! And here's the best part - five ways to get them!

1) Buy the kit for $29.95
2) Purchase $25 in My Acrilix Stamp Sets and get the Kit for $15 (Note: the purchase of the Stamp of the Month or K-size stamps do not count toward the stamp purchase qualifications)
3) Spend $40 on My Acrlix Stamps, and get the kit for $5!
4) Host a Gathering with sales of $300 or more and get the Kit for FREE!
5) Join my Close To My Heart team as a consultant in the month of September and get the Kit for FREE!

Whew! With so many ways to obtain one of these kits, they will be going FAST - did I mention they are available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST?

You can order directly from my website at http://funforyou.myctmh.com under "Shop Online"! You don't even have to wait for me to have computer access again! You are going to love this kit! Here are the photos of the first album I put together - I did the blue/tan one, but there is still a pink/tan & a Sunset/green one to do!


Until next week - Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment