Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th!

I apologize for not posting last week - and for being a day late this week. My family and I drove to Myrtle Beach, SC last Tuesday, and returned home this past Tuesday...at 1:30am. It took me a couple of days to "regroup", and being that my husband is still on vacation, and the kids are out of school, my internal clock is still a bit messed up!

So, I am posting my "Home of the Brave" card today in honor of our nation's birthday. This card came together very quickly using the "Home of the Brave" stamp set from Close To My Heart. I used Pacifica and Cranberry cardstock, along with Pacifica, Cranberry, Black, and Topiary inks. The finishing touches were the silver and black Shimmer Trims and a sprinkling of Bitty Sparkles. Nice & easy! That's what I like!

I will be creating more cards with this set for next week. This set, along with "Courage", is still available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST until the end of the month! Visit my website HERE to get yours! Happy 4th!

1 comment: