Wednesday, June 19, 2013

"Make it a Banner Day" - with Milk Cartons!

Wow. Well, the Close To My Heart "Make it a Banner Day" campaign has been so popular that they have run out of the My Creations Mini Banners! If you didn't get yours in time, there's still a chance to grab a freebie in June. It is, however, still a WHILE SUPPLIES LAST offer! Simply place a $25 order that includes a stamp set, and receive two My Creations Milk Cartons for FREE. The milk cartons are 5½" x 3" × 3" and include closure clips. Perfect for gift giving this summer! Check out the gorgeous artwork created with these:
Of course, you don't have to get that fancy with them! But have fun & use your imagination - I'd love to see what you come up with! You can place your order directly from my website at http://funforyou.ctmh.com. Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment