Friday, August 19, 2016

Technical Difficulties...

Well, when you are not "up with the times" or computer/smart-phone savvy, bad things are bound to happen...like deleting every photo ever uploaded to your blog without realizing you were doing it. Yep, unfortunately, SIX YEARS worth of blog posts are now devoid of images. I began tedious task of going back and adding the images back in again, but decided, after trying to find one particular image for 20 straight minutes, that it just wasn't going to happen.

SO, consider my blog to be brand-new, because, in essence, it is. I will do my best to keep it updated regularly. I am in the process of creating the 3D flowers that can be found on the new "Flower Market" Cricut cartridge, so I will be posting those as soon as I can complete them.

Once again, I apologize for all of the blog posts that are missing the pictures...they are not nearly as interesting without them!

Lesson learned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment