Thursday, August 18, 2016

A Brand-New Annual Inspirations 2016-2017!

There's nothing better than a brand-new catalog full of your favorite things! That's just what Close To My Heart's NEW Annual Inspirations is - chock-full of brand-new products to tease, tempt, and tantalize us!
There are so many fun things to get your create juices flowing. I am going to highlight just a few of my favorite new additions to the CTMH lineup:

Did you happen to notice the spectacular paper flower bouquet on the cover of the new book? Well, guess what - it was made with our brand-new Cricut Collection - "Flower Market"!
This cartridge comes with a packet of cardstock (featuring SEVEN NEW COLORS) and three really fun stamp sets. Two of them are background/pattern stamps (note that I used these on my cat cards from the "Purr-fect Halloween" post), and one is a set full of cute sentiments. There are SO many images, I couldn't possibly mention them all, but here is just a tiny sample:
There are a ton of 2D flower images, but as you can tell from the cover of Annual Inspirations, there are quite a few 3D flowers that you can create with this collection. I made this card for my God-daughter for her graduation using layered sunflower images and leaves:
Gorgeous, right? This card also uses patterned paper from the new Rustic Home Fundamentals Paper Pack. Love it!

Another thing I HAVE to mention are the new sizes of Memory Protectors and Flip Flaps. Check out this page from Annual Inspirations:
Now there are SO MANY fun options for adding even more photos to your pages and layouts. This is so exciting!!

The majority of the new products in the Annual Inspirations Idea Book are available NOW, so check it out in its entirety here: Annual Inspirations 2016-2017

And remember, you can place an order online on my website anytime! Have fun shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment