Wednesday, August 3, 2016

A "Purr-fect Halloween"!

I realize that it's a little early to be talking about Halloween - I'm still trying to enjoy the last bit of summer! BUT, Close To My Heart's new Stamp of the Month for August is just too cute to not showcase. The set is "Purr-fect Halloween", and looking at the images, you can definitely see why!
What's great about this stamp set, though, is that it can be used outside of Halloween as well (notice a pair of clown eyes and a clown hat, and sentiments like "silly" and "Fun" and "You're one Crazy Cat"). In fact, just to show you the different ways in which this stamp set can be used, I made two different cards - one that is Halloween, and one that is not. Here is the Halloween-themed card:
Oh my goodness - how stinkin' cute! (I am a cat lover besides, so.....) I used the little bat image from the set to create my own really cool patterned background paper, then used one of the pattern stamps from our BRAND NEW "Flower Garden" Cricut Collection (the polka dots) on the cat to give her some pizazz! The cat, hat, and mask were all cut out and pieced together, and I used our ShinHan Markers to do the coloring and shading. Fun! Ok, now for something not-so-Halloweeny...
Adorable, right?! The patterned paper is from our BRAND NEW "Rustic Home Fundamentals" paper pack, and I again used a patterned stamp on the cat from the "Flower Garden" Cricut Collection.

I plan to have a lot more fun with this stamp set! I would love to see what cute kitties you come up with using this set. In order to get your own "Purr-fect Halloween" Stamp of the Month, simply add it to your cart on my website at http://funforyou.ctmh.com for $17.95 on it's own, or for ONLY $5 with a $50 purchase! And did I mention that the BRAND NEW 2016-2017 Annual Inspirations Idea Book is LIVE!! And it's gorgeous! Browse through the entire catalog on my website as well.

Have fun, you crazy cats!



No comments:

Post a Comment