Friday, April 29, 2016

"Life in Pictures" - April's Stamp of the Month

It's almost GONE! Tomorrow is the LAST DAY that you will be able to order your "Life in Pictures" stamp set! This stamp set has been the most fun to play with - and there are so many card and scrapbook applications. Here are a few more cards that I created with "Life in Pictures":
This design was taken directly from a very dear CTMH Consultant friend of mine, Michelle Snyder (only she had used red for her accent color).
I don't know what it is, but I absolutely love circle cards! So I did two! This one I particularly like because the pattern of the "La Vie En Rose" paper matches the pattern on the camera exactly - and I only noticed it after I was done! How cool!
This card uses the other side of the piece of "La Vie En Rose" patterned paper that I cut off from the piece that I used in the first circle card (I just love the dual-sided patterned paper!). There is also a piece of patterned paper from the "Kaleidoscope" paper pack in the background.
For this fun card I created my own background paper with the cool stamps! My focal point is a "Picture My Life" card from the "Through the Year" set, backed with some Honey cardstock. A strip of patterned paper from the "Penelope" paper pack finishes this card off nicely.
Thought that "Picture My Life" Scrapbooking Program cards were just for scrapbooking? Well, think again! Here is another card using one of the PML cards from the "Through the Year" set backed with some Glacier cardstock and accented with a stamped image from "Life in Pictures"! The background paper is from the "Kaleidoscope" paper pack - the colors match perfectly!

Man, I have really enjoyed using this stamp set - it is very retro and vintage - which is very hip! Be sure to get yours before it's too late! You can ONLY get this set in APRIL - ONE MORE DAY! Go to http://funforyou.ctmh.com to order yours! Have fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment