Thursday, August 1, 2013

It's Finally Here!!


It’s August 1st, and in the land of Close To My Heart, that means a Brand New Idea Book!


That’s right – the Autumn-Winter 2013 Idea Book is now LIVE! You can see it all for yourself right here: [IDEA BOOK] There are so many new things to tell you about, it’s hard to know where to start! I think I’ll start with my favorite new product – the Cricut® Artbooking Collection! You’ve seen “Art Philosophy” and loved it. Then there was “Artiste”, which (in my opinion) blew “Art Philosophy” out of the water. Now, you’d better hold on to your hats, because “Artbooking” is insane. Quoting from the Idea Book: “With oodles of images in each of 15 layout themes, you can create several coordinating pages for each theme using just two keys and one dial size. Images include accents, borders, titles, overlays, photo mats – in standard photo sizes! – and more. The Cricut® keys are optimized for creating 12” x 12” pages in a jiffy. You’ll love creating 10 themed mini books, also optimized for several different sizes using just two keys and one dial size. Celebrate birthdays, new baby, vacations, friends, sports, Halloween, Christmas, and more.” Oh my gosh. And if that wasn’t enough, the Collection also comes with three awesome coordinating D-size stamp sets, and three 12” x 9” sheets of Dimensional Elements. I just tried my hand at creating a 2-page 12” x 12” layout, and this was my result:


How Fun! I was also dying to use the mini torn notebook shape with its coordinating stamp. So, using the card on page 14 of the new Idea Book as my inspiration, I created this:


I am LOVING all of the new shapes and ALBUMS to play with! My next project will definitely be a mini album. No matter what your might here, the "Artbooking" cartridge is NOT just for scrapbookers!!

Did you notice the “washi tape” on my “good times” card above? I am loving that as well – because they are actually stamps! That means that I have an endless supply of tape in whatever color I need! How cool is that?! The two designs I used above come from a set of 24 called “Washi Wonder”.


It’s one of SEVEN NEW Hostess Rewards Stamp Sets! That’s right – if you love it, then you’ll have to hold a fun, entertaining and rewarding Home Gathering with party sales of at least $150. Then you can use your earned select product credit to purchase these exclusive stamp sets at a substantial discount! Whoohoo!

Oh my gosh, there’s so much more. Like CTMH’s new “Base & Bling” – wearable crafting projects.


It’s make-your-own jewelry, people! There are bases for a necklace, cuff bracelet, hair clip, ring, and headband – all ready for you to embellish with all of the new bling! I didn’t know where to start with so many new items, so I opted for the “Fabric Necklace Kit” in order to try it out – and I love it! I will be posting how I put that together next week, so be looking for that.

Or how about CTMH’s two new “My Crush™” Albums!


If anyone is familiar with “Smash” books, then you will have a pretty good grasp of the “My Crush” concept. As quoted from the Idea Book: “They give you a safe place to quickly hold the precious everyday memorabilia while life is happening. Grab a glue stick, some tape, or a paper clip and attach your little things on the printed pages of these handy-size books....My Crush books each include sixty 10” x 7” full-color designed pages in a wire-bound, hardcover book.” In addition, there are coordinating assortments and stamp sets to go with them! Assortments include 16 journal spots, 4 – 4” x 4” My Stickease® Sheets, 2 – 4” x 4” Alphabet Stickers Sheets, and 4 – 2” x 2” Envelopes – for just $4.95 each! This is scrapbooking at its best – and on the go!

Two more new concepts in this new Idea Book are “Minis” and “Jeanette’s Stamp Archive”. Minis are single stamps that are available for the low, low price of just $2.95 each. There are eight of them in this catalog – adorable! And Jeanette’s Stamp Archive is a “flash from the past”! In each new Idea Book, CTMH will be bringing back old, retired stamps/stamp sets newly recreated in My Acrylix® form for a limited time. It is most definitely a blast from the past!

More?! Oh yeah. There’s also a new “Make It From Your Heart – Volume 2” which features 16 two-page layout patterns, 2 single-page patterns, and 12 card patterns from current Workshops on the Go projects, as well as upcoming Spring/Summer 2014 WOTG patterns. There’s six NEW Paper Packs and tons of NEW stamp sets, including SIX NEW Stamps of the Month to oogle over! And speaking of which, that leads me into this month’s SPECIAL CAMPAIGN!

As soon as I saw the August Stamp of the Month, I knew it was for me. “A Chocolate Affair” is a set of 16 stamps that will make you hungry just looking at them! But you won’t have to starve yourself this month, because for the month of August, when you place a $50 CTMH order, “A Chocolate Affair” is yours FREE!! Yes! I knew it was destined to be mine! Make it yours, too!


OK, I swear, this is the last thing I have to tell you (so far today). Since we are “Rediscovering” Close To My Heart, each month will feature a new, downloadable FREEBIE which is available for that month only. I hope you got your “You Make Me Happy” tags last month when we were “Rediscovering Happy”! This month we are “Rediscovering Family". Click [HERE] for your FREEBIE for this month!

Thank you SO much for reading all the way to the end! There's a LOT of new stuff to take in! Be sure to check out the new Idea Book and contact me with any questions or orders! Order online anytime at http://funforyou.ctmh.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment