Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Picture My Life™!


As I mentioned in last week’s blog post, I recently took part in a Craft & Vendor Fair here in Uxbridge. I did several different projects using Close To My Heart’s newest products – one of which was a “Year in Review” album using the “Picture My Life” Scrapbooking Program. In a different BLOG POST, I shared several cards that I created using the PML cards, and the “My CreationsJournaling Cards Box” I decorated to hold them. This time, I actually used the cards and the awesome pocket pages that come with them to create a fun album of the year 2013.

The “Picture My Life” program that I have is “Skylark”, but there are seven other patterns/themes to choose from! Each one comes with 122 double-sided cards (44 4” x 6” and 78 3” x 4”), one 12” x 12” Designed Cover Sheet, and ten 12” x 12” Memory Protectors in various designs. All this for just $24.95. Believe me – it’s a bargain! Check out the album I was able to create:
I love how flexible and versatile this program is. The designs of the cards allow some to be used by themselves in a pocket, while others invite journaling or even smaller photos to be mounted to them. I was able to sum up my entire year in one afternoon - fantastic. It's not fancy, or frilly, or Museum-of-Fine-Arts-worthy, but my photos and my memories are now safely recorded and visible for future generations. Mission accomplished.


Check out all eight "Picture My Life" programs on my website at funforyou.ctmh.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment