Wednesday, March 19, 2014

From Bland to Beautiful!

I am very excited to be one of the vendors at this year's third annual Uxbridge Women's Club Craft & Vendor Fair on April 12. There are so many things I would love to showcase, but I really have to narrow it down due to space constraints! One item I really want to share is the "My Creations™ Journaling Cards Box" because it is the perfect place to store my "Picture My Life" cards. It also has a magnetic closure, and is made from a very sturdy white chipboard:
Here it is open with my "Picture My Life" cards in it:
Nice, right? But kind of plain (who are we kidding - it's horribly plain!). But this is the beauty of this, and all, of CTMH's "My Creations" line - it is a blank canvas just waiting for you to embellish it! I decided to dress mine up with patterned paper from the "Ariana" Paper Pack, a bow from the "Ariana Assortment", and a bit of Bronze Shimmer Trim. I also used our Scallop Border Punch with some Crystal Blue cardstock to create the scalloped edge along the top of the cover. Here it is all gussied up:
Whoa! MUCH better, right? I painted the whole thing with matte Mod Podge so the paper wouldn't get worn. I love it!

I hope you will be able to come out on April 12 to the Craft & Vendor Fair! Check out the Facebook Page HERE. And to order Close To My Heart products ANYTIME, visit my website at funforyou.ctmh.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment