Wednesday, January 29, 2014

An Album in an Afternoon

Are you a scrapbooker who feels that they are never going to be "caught up"? Are you someone who's always wanted to scrapbook, but don't know where to start or don't have the time? Are you a "love-my-paper-and-glue" scrapbooker, but wish there was a quick and easy way to record those everyday moments? Well, whether you said "yes" to one or all of the above, Close To My Heart's Studio J is for you. Personally, I really wanted to be a scrapbooker, but constantly struggled with getting my photos onto a page. It would take me hours and hours to put one page together...needless to say, I didn't get a lot done. Then I discovered Studio J...and now it is the only way I scrapbook.

I LOVE how easy it is to get my digital photos onto a two-page spread, match colors and patterns to my liking, and receive a high-quality, full-color 12" x 12" print from CTMH at a very reasonable price. This month I completed 14 two-page layouts - my son's 12th birthday party, our trip over the summer to Myrtle Beach, Christmas 2013, and a spread that I used for two single-page layouts of a rainbow and my daughter's new gerbil, Speedy. I complete them, order them, and within a week, have them in an album. I couldn't be happier.

What's even better is that CTMH has several How-To Videos online for Studio J, as well as a series called "Love Your Layout", which spotlights different tips, tricks, and hints in Studio J. To access these videos, simply go to my website, click "CTMH TV", then select "Studio J How-To Videos" or "Studio J: Love Your Layout".

Here are just a few of the layouts from my latest purchase:

Aren't they fantastic?! I can guarantee you that I would NEVER have come close to any of these layouts had I attempted them myself with paper, glue & embellishments. Had I even tried to come close, it would have cost me a LOT more money, and most definitely a LOT more time!

I urge you to give Studio J a try - you can log in as a guest without having to create an account (though creating an account is fast and FREE) and just play. There's no software to install, and nothing to purchase. Take a look at the videos. I know you're going to love it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment