Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween Inspiration!

Tomorrow is Halloween! It's my favorite holiday! Therefore, I thought for my blog post this week that I would post Halloween cards and projects I have done in the past few years. All of this artwork was done for my annual Open Houses, so you may have seen them before (I always post the artwork after the Open House). However, I thought it was worth a second look! (Note: Because some of this artwork is a few years old, the supplies used to complete them may not presently be available.) Let's get inspired!

From Open House 2010:




From Open House 2011:



From Open House 2012:


(The above projects were created using the Cricut "Artiste" cartridge - still available!!)

Oh, I just LOVE Halloween! I've got to get on some cool NEW projects to show you! Trick or Treat!



No comments:

Post a Comment