Friday, September 13, 2013

Laughing Lola

I must apologize for the delay in my posting. I have been SO good at updating every Wednesday, however this past Wednesday I started a full-time job - after being at home with my kids for 12 1/2 years! It has been a HUGE adjustment! I have not had the time to even turn my computer on in the past three days. SO, today I am going to post the three cards that you will be able to create with the "Workshop on the Go Laughing Lola Card Kit" from Close To My Heart. The kit costs $24.95 and comes with it's own Exclusive D-sized stamp set, Laughing Lola B&T paper, cardstock, White Daisy cards and envelopes, Baker's Twine, Purple Gems, and an instruction booklet. When you've completed the kit, you will have 15 cards (5 each of 3 designs). I love the stamp set that comes with this kit! Here are the three designs that you will create:
The stamp set also includes several images that you can cut directly on your Cricut machine using the "Artiste" cartridge. Fun and easy! Be sure to check this kit out on page 68 of the Autumn-Winter 2013 Idea Book!

No comments:

Post a Comment