Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Just Because - Challenge 6

It's time once again for a random challenge chosen from my "Just Because" Kraft Container! This time, I drew a slip that read, "Create a mini album using Flip Flaps." I do just happen to have a "Flip Flaps - Small Assortment", which would make an adorable mini album, so I'm off and running. I decide that I'd like to print some of the pictures that I recently took at the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston. Right away, I know that I'd like to use my "For Always" paper pack for the cover. So I choose an assortment of Flip Flaps (there are four different sizes in the package), and adhere them all together by their own adhesive strips. Then I wrap my patterned paper around the outside, trim to fit, and adhere that with a piece of "Base & Bling Adhesive Strips", because they're really strong. :-)

I trim and adhere another pattern of paper to the left edge of the cover just for aesthetics. It's pretty already! Here's what the album looks like before the photos are put in:

Now, it's just a matter of printing my pictures, trimming them out, and putting them in! Here's the finished album:








It's adorable! And it's a wonderful, pocket-sized keepsake from our day. What a fast and easy way to create a mini album!

If you'd like to order your own Flip Flaps, or anything else you may need to complete a project like this one, please visit my website at http://funforyou.ctmh.com and click on "Shop". Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment