Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Round and Round We Go!

There's just something about circles that's pleasing to the eye. Maybe it's because they are never-ending. Maybe it's because they are more whimsical and energetic that squares or rectangles. Maybe they just remind us of fun things like beach balls and bubbles. Whatever the reason, circles are fun, which is why I chose to make all circle cards at my workshop this month. Each & every design came from Close To My Heart's Card Confidence Program, Wishes. At this point, I will share them with you!

This was the first card we did. We stamped an image from the "Miracle" stamp set in order to create the mini pinwheels. The patterned paper is from the "Miracle" paper pack. ("Way To Go" came from a stamp set that is no longer available.)

This card used the "Mayberry" paper pack along with the "You & Me" stamp set (available THIS MONTH for a very limited time! "Happy Father's Day" came from a stamp set that is no longer available).

I just love the colors in the "Magnifique" paper pack! We used that along with the "Salutation Seals" stamp set to create this cute card. (There is a "Window Charm" over the sentiment circle, making it look glass-like. CTMH no longer sells the Window Charms, but they are readily available at craft stores & scrapbooking stores.)

How pretty is this card?! The background was stamped using the "Universal Backgrounds" stamp set (love it!), the main sentiment square was stamped using the "Thank You" stamp set, and the small circle image is from the "Circle Together" stamp set. The paper is from the "Sweetheart" paper pack.

We had such fun creating our circle cards! Next time you sit down to create a card of your own, think outside the "box", and go round!

3 comments:

  1. I find all these beautiful round card! Absolutely great I find on the first card with the idea of ​​mini pinwheels.
    Greetings from Germany
    Ela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ela! If you email me your mailing address, I will send you a free gift for becoming a follower of my blog! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a free gift for me!!!Now I'm curious :-)You have e-mail....

    ReplyDelete