Wednesday, June 15, 2011

It's FREE - Really!

Have you gotten your FREE JPGs from Close To My Heart yet? If not - WHY NOT?!? I just got mine today - I sat down, signed on, uploaded 7 photos of my adorable kitty cat, chose a paper pack, chose a pattern, changed my background paper, added a title and subtitle, chose a color for my pre-placed embellishments, and submitted my order. Fifteen minutes from start to finish. Three minutes after my order was submitted, I received the email letting me know that my JPGs were ready to download. And here it is:


How adorable! Just think how caught up you could get on your scrapbooking at FIFTEEN minutes per layout! As a Studio J Member, you can order just JPGs for $3 a piece (if you'd like), or save 50% on your printed order (with free shipping & Memory Protectors*!)

DON'T MISS this opportunity to try Studio J FOR FREE!! See for yourself just how fast & easy creating layouts can be! Once you have your JPGs, you can print them yourself, or take/send the files to a photo processor. Either way, they are yours forever...FREE! Jump on the Studio J NOW by clicking on this link: "Take Me Away, Studio J!" and enjoy!

(* - Some restrictions may apply.)

No comments:

Post a Comment