Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Workshop Cards

If you've ever wondered what we do at the Close To My Heart Card-Making Workshops I hold every month, here are pics of the cards we made this month:

This card was made using the Mayberry Workshop on the Go. I followed the instructions that are included in the kit in order to make this card.

This card uses the "Hooligans" paper pack along with the "Pennant Alphabet", "Piece of Cake", and "Miracle" stamp sets. Fun, huh?!

This was a fun card to do - we stamped the cake image from the "Piece of Cake" stamp set onto the white cardstock. Then we stamped the image again three times on the back of three different pieces of patterned paper from the "Sweetheart" paper pack. After trimming out a different layer of cake from each paper, we adhered them to the original stamped image, then colored in the base & flowers with markers.

It may be hard to see from the picture, but this is a clear card. We started with a clear card base, then adhered a nice patterned paper from the "Miracle" Paper Pack, along with some ribbon and stamped images from the "Star Power" stamp set.

We had a lot of fun making these cards! And, of course, everyone's looked different from mine and each others! Next time, I'll show you the really cool cards I made at the last all-day crop I went to! I was so inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment