Monday, May 2, 2011

National Scrapbooking Month!

Were you aware that May is National Scrapbooking Month? The first Saturday in May is National Scrapbooking Day (May 7th this year), when scrapbookers everywhere rejoice and celebrate this rewarding craft. I will be at an all-day crop to benefit the Uxbridge Elementary PTO on May 7th - I can't wait! And as a Close To My Heart Consultant, I will have a make & take for the crop attendees to do as well. I will also be displaying this month's exclusive National Scrapbooking Month Kit - "You & Me". If you were at my card workshop yesterday, you got the first glimpse at this incredibly beautiful kit. Here now are the pages that you will create with the kit:












Aren't they awesome? The kit comes with all the paper you'll need to complete these two, 2-page layouts (with new cardstock-weight B&T Duos!), as well as a package of Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gems, Chocolate-striped ribbon, a sheet of "You & Me" chipboard Irresistibles, and a D-sized Stamp Set created exclusively for this kit! The kit is $34.95 - BUT you can purchase it for only $15 with a $50 purchase!


I hope you will join me in celebrating National Scrapbooking Month by getting some of those photos and memories preserved! Future generations will thank you for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment