Monday, October 25, 2010

It's a My Acrylix (TM) Stamp Set BLOWOUT!

Well, it had to happen sometime! I have accrued so many Close To My Heart "My Acrylix" stamp sets, that I HAD to go through them and decide what to unload. As a reader of this post, you are the first to find out about my huge selection of acrylic stamp sets for sale on Ebay - RIGHT NOW! The auctions began today, so you have the next 6 days to bid on your favorites. I compared my prices to other CTMH stamp sets being offered on Ebay, and I think I should go back and re-price everything! My prices are SO LOW, I'm practically GIVING them away! And the condition of mine is SO MUCH BETTER than most others I saw posted! So don't miss out! Just about every stamp set I am offering has been RETIRED, so you can no longer get it from Close To My Heart! Just follow this link to see all 44 (yes, forty-four!) stamp sets I am offering: http://shop.ebay.com/aafaa/m.html.

Good luck & happy bidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment