Wednesday, April 29, 2015

About Me

Over the years, I have posted MANY things to this blog. However, it recently occurred to me that I don't believe I've ever posted anything "about me". Many of you know exactly who I am, what I do, and why. But the vast majority of you may not have any idea. So, in the spirit of sharing, I thought a good place to start would be to share the "About Me" from my Close To My Heart website. So, here it is:


Michelle Morrissey
UXBRIDGE, MA  
Hello! My name is Michelle and I live in Uxbridge, MA with my husband of 21 years and my two beautiful children. As of April 2015, I am celebrating 13 years with Close To My Heart! I became a CTMH Consultant back in 2002 because I was a recently-new stay-at-home mom, I loved CTMH products, and I was extremely frustrated at not being able to find matching cardstocks and inks in my local craft stores. CTMH made it so easy - I wanted it all! So I joined the company, like so many others, for the discount! Thirteen years later, I have had so much fun meeting new people, going to Conventions (five of them!), holding workshops, and buying new products. Every new Idea Book release is like Christmas morning! I encourage you to experience and enjoy CTMH as much as I have!

So that's all "About Me"! Enjoy your evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment