Thursday, May 9, 2013

"Dream Pop" Rocks!

I can't wait to do more with this "Dream Pop" Paper Pack! I went on a "Dream Pop" blog hop and got LOTS of cool ideas. Last weekend, I did a card workshop birthday party for eleven 8 to 9-year-olds...it was a blast! One of the cards we did used the "Dream Pop" paper pack. It is an adorable dress card, which uses a cut from the Cricut "Artiste" cartridge, along with some manipulating in the Cricut Craft Room. Here's what it looked like:
We also used the "Perfect Fit - Mom" stamp set to put a "decal" on the t-shirt. Since I had one card and "skirt" left over from the workshop, I used the opposite side of this paper to make this card:
I love it! Again, I used the "Perfect Fit - Mom" stamp set for the t-shirt. What a perfect Mother's Day card this would make!

If you would like the .ccr files that I created, in order to make these cards yourself, just comment on this post and I will be happy to send them to you! You will need the Cricut "Artiste" cartridge (CTMH) and a Cricut machine that can cut a width of 12". Let me know!

The "Dream Pop" Paper Pack is available NOW - WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! It's only $10 with a $35 order. Get yours now at http://funforyou.ctmh.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment