Monday, September 24, 2012

Less Than One Week Left!

There's less than one week left to get your National Stamping Month "It's Your Day" DOUBLE Stamp Set from Close To My Heart! This set includes TWO D-sized stamp sets (a total value of $35.90), and can be yours for just $5 with a $35 purchase in full-retail products! Here's what you'll get:


Right away, the bicycle image was my favorite! So as soon as I got my set, I did this card:

So simple, yet so effective, with the second, third, and fourth-generation stamping of the bike after the first to create that sense of movement. Next, I was dying to do something with the chevron pattern:

I just love how bold this is! I stamped and cut out the butterfly image, which is included as well, for this one, then layered on a little bling to brighten it up! I also used the "swipe" stamping technique for my sentiment, which makes it look like it was colored with colored pencils (see "Swipe Hype" post from September 12). How fun! Lastly, I decided to use one of the word stamps as a fun border:

And just to make things more interesting & fun, I stamped one of the "LOL!s" into a speech bubble (also included!), and layered it on top of the border with 3D Foam Tape.

I would love to see what you come up with using this set! Email me your creations at aafaa@charter.net - you may see them posted here later! But don't forget - there's less than a week to get it!! Go to my website at funforyou.ctmh.com and order yours TODAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment