Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Don't Wait! Act NOW!

I know I just posted about National Stamping Month, but this news required another post to update you. I mentioned in my August 1st post that this gorgeous Damask Tote Bag was being offered for FREE to new Consultants who signed up in the month of August...WHILE SUPPLIES LAST:

Well, that hasn't changed, and neither has the fact that you can now sign up as a member of my team for as little as $49! However, as of yesterday, the supply of these bags was down to 38% - and that was yesterday. Again, what have you got to lose?! Get over $100 of incredible product, plus this gorgeous bag for $49? Why would you wait?! Go to my website at funforyou.ctmh.com and sign up TODAY...before your chance to grab one of these bags is GONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment