Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Celebrate National Stamping Month!

Wow - the summer is flying by! It's the middle of August already, which means it's time to start celebrating! No, not the start of school in a couple of weeks, I mean National Stamping Month! Close To My Heart is starting the party early (NSM is actually September) with an incredible promotion! It's the double-D-sized stamp set, "It's Your Day". You will get almost 50 stamps between the two sets - and the best part...it's ONLY $5.00 with the purchase of $35 in full-retail product from Close To My Heart! That's incredible! I have this set, and it's adorable. Here are the images:


Was I wrong?! How cute! And if just seeing the images wasn't enough, here's Monica from CTMH's Corporate Office to show you some artwork:


Hopefully you will get a change to see this set in person (and order your own for just $5!) at my Open House on Friday evening, August 31st, from 7-9pm. Contact me for more details! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment