Thursday, September 22, 2011

Open House Artwork - Part 2

Yea! It's time for more artwork inspiration! the three cards I am going to post today were done with this month's National Stamping Month Special - the "Pair-A-Phrase" Double Stamp Set! Have you seen this set yet? It is absolutely adorable! Here, take a look for yourself:


Tell me these aren't the cutest stamp sets! And the best part about them is that they are FREE with a $75 Close To My Heart order! That's a savings of $35.90! PLUS, you will also qualify to purchase the September Stamp of the Month for just $5!! That's an additional savings of $12.95!! WOW! September is a great month for stamping!

There are three cards pictured on the "Pair-A-Phrase" flyer - I decided to do these for my Open House so as not to reinvent the wheel. However, if you're dying to see more artwork done with the "Pair-A-Phrase" sets, head on over to CTMH's Facebook page! They've been posting cards done with these sets all month long, so check them out at http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150272520471123.334145.101779776122&type=1. These are fantastic cards! In addition, here's mine!

This is a cute one! It uses the "Wonderland" paper pack. Brrr...frosty!

I absolutely love the bike in this set! It's so darn cute! The patterned paper is from the "Typeset" paper pack.

OK, these images just keep getting cuter and cuter! And I just LOVE circle cards - they make me happy!

I hope you grab the opportunity to get these great stamp sets for free this month! And I hope you have as much fun as I did creating fun artwork with them! More Open House artwork coming your way next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment