Friday, September 16, 2011

Open House Artwork - Part 1

Well hello everyone!

Thank you for being so patient with me while I spent the last few weeks preparing for my annual Close To My Heart Open House. It was a lot of fun, and I just loved using all the new products from CTMH to create incredible artwork (if I do say so myself)! Close To My Heart really does make it so easy to look good!

At the wonderful suggestion of my husband, I created a video of my Open House setup so that those of you who could not attend could get a feel for it...however, the video is too large to post here. So, you'll just have to be content with viewing the artwork piece by piece (you get to see it better this way, anyway!). There is a TON of it, though, so I will have to bring it to you in multiple posts (more to look forward to!). I think I'll start with the Halloween pieces that I did, since that holiday is coming up first. Many of the pieces you will see on the cards and scrapbook layout were cut from the new "Art Philosophy" Cricut Cartridge from CTMH. I had such a great time exploring this new cartridge! Here are the pieces:

This card uses the "Captured Moments" stamp set and the "Mischief" Level 2 Paper Pack. Love it!

This card uses the same as above, along with the new White Daisy Die-Cut Cards & Envelopes.

This is my absolute favorite card! I love the creepy background paper (from the "Mischief" pack), the pleated paper "ribbon" below the candelabra, the 3-D flowers created with the Cricut "Art Philosophy" Cartridge, and that absolutely stunning black candelabra "Felt Shape" (brand new!). Love it, love it, love it!

This is the left-hand page of a two-page spread, created from the "Mischief Workshop on the Go". The WOTG includes the new Felt Shapes and an Exclusive C-size stamp set, along with the "Mischief" paper pack.

Here is the right-hand page. The word "NIGHT" was cut using the font on the "Art Philosophy" cartridge. And here's what the spread looks like together:

Very cool! I can't wait for Halloween so I can have some pictures to put on this!!

Well, that's all I have for Halloween artwork! Come back real soon to view more Open House art - you're gonna love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment