Saturday, April 1, 2017

Let's "Flock Together" with April's Stamp of the Month!

If any of you are like me, you're old enough to remember "The Partridge Family" on TV - I watched it all the time (I'm not embarrassed to admit it)! Those of you that remember will really get a kick out of this month's Stamp of the Month from Close To My Heart - "Flock Together":


Oh my gosh! Can you not picture those partridges scooting across the screen to "C'mon Get Happy"?! Funny. This adorable blast-from-the-past can be yours forever in the form of this stamp set. The talented artists at Close To My Heart have created both a scrapbook page and a card using this set:


You can get the Stamp of the Month until the end of April ONLY! Purchase it outright for $17.95, or get it for just $5.00 with a $50 purchase! Find this and so much more at my website http://funforyou.ctmh.com. Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment