Wednesday, March 8, 2017

What a Rush!

I'm talking about a Sugar Rush, of course! But not the cake and cookies kind - the Close To My Heart kind! "Sugar Rush" is just one of the incredible Limited Time Only themes featured in Seasonal Expressions, which is good through next month. What's even more fun than the delicious papers are the stamp sets - "Sugar Rush - Cardmaking" and "Sugar Rush - Scrapbooking" - both of them are so sweet!

I used the Sugar Rush Paper Pack and the "Sugar Rush - Cardmaking" stamp set to make two scrumptious cards - the designs are straight out of Seasonal Expressions!



There are endless possibilities with this stamp set - and it is available as a Thin Cuts Bundle, making the need for scissors obsolete. Here's a look at the stamp set and papers:


I can't wait to make more mouth-watering cards with this set! I hope you have as much fun as me!

No comments:

Post a Comment