Monday, September 19, 2016

My Favorite Things - Part 1

With the release of Close To My Heart's new Annual Inspirations 2016-2017 and Holiday Expressions 2016, there are so many gorgeous new things to see! I thought it would be fun to focus a series of posts on some of my favorite things from the newest catalogs. They'll just be quick samples of products and what I created with them.

Today's focus is on the new stamp set, "Emojis":
How cute is this?!? There are 49 images total - perfect for sending that quick, little note that's sure to make someone's day. Speaking of cute and little, that's exactly what I created with this stamp set - little 3" x 3" cards using all seven of the newest colors also found in the new Annual Inspirations catalog (plus Pacifica). I am in LOVE with these new colors in the Adventure color palate (Raspberry, Blossom, Tangerine, Lemon, Willow, Emerald, and Pansy). Here is the entire set:
Don't they just make you want to smile?! I love the bright colors! Here they are up close:
These adorable cards are perfect for slipping into someone's lunch bag, onto their computer, tucked into the bathroom mirror...anywhere you'd like to brighten someone's day.

Next time - "Woodland Critters" takes the stage - a fun stamp set from Holiday Expressions! Stay tuned for "My Favorite Things - Part 2"!



No comments:

Post a Comment