Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Frosting on the Cake

Anything frosted sounds pretty good, don't you think? Even things that don't involve actual icing, like frosted glass, are quite attractive. Well, now I've got one more thing to add to the wonderfully frosted list - it's the "Frosted Workshops on the Go Cardmaking Kit" from Close To My Heart. I was finally able to break mine out and complete the cards (fifteen of them - five each of three different designs), and I LOVE them!

The kit comes with everything you need, including an exclusive D-size stamp set:
I absolutely love these images and sentiments. I used them on all of my Christmas cards! Here, however, are the three designs that you will make from this kit:
(This card actually calls for stamping the trees in Cocoa ink, but I preferred mine to be Olive.)

I wish my photos were better - they look really bright white, but they are actually on Colonial White cardstock (not that there's a really big difference).

In addition, I also stamped the envelopes with coordinating images:
This is just one of the fun and beautiful card kits you can find in the Autumn-Winter Idea Book. You can order your kit online anytime on my website (funforyou.ctmh.com) for $24.95. Happy stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment