Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Studio J Homework?!

In two short weeks, I will be on my way to Dallas, Texas for Close To My Heart's annual Convention. I can't wait!! I'm going to have SO many things to show & tell - it's always such a blast! This year, however, Convention-goers received an email with a Studio J 5-pack code in it, in order to complete five layouts before heading to Dallas. I must admit - this was the most fun I've ever had doing homework! The instructions for each layout included tips & techniques that wouldn't be found in Studio J's regular "help" menu. Things like dragging a new text box onto your layout, then filling it with a color or patterned paper in order to cover up a pattern or paper that is already there...I never would have thought of that! I learned so many cool tricks while doing this assignment - thank you, Close To My Heart! Here are the layouts I completed for my homework:


 (You would not believe how those "cupcakes" above were created! How fun!)




I was so excited to get these photos scrapbooked - and all in one afternoon! Fantastic! I can't wait to get my hands on the final printed copies - we have to wait until Convention to get those.

You can try Studio J out for free any time you'd like! Just go to StudioJ from my website and start playing (you will have to create a free account first)! I have fallen in love with this program, and I'm sure you will, too! Give it a try & learn something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment