Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

It's offical! It's National Scrapbooking Day! And if you've been following, you know that Close To My Heart is celebrating with the "Dotty For You" Paper pack for just $5 with a $35 purchase! I've posted some cards and a layout I did with the paper pack - now I've got more to share! These designs are courtesy of Kristine Ponte (www.kponte.blogspot.com). I loved them so much that I had to "scraplift". First, here's a card that I made that uses both the patterns and the dots of the paper:

I love how you could use any of the patterns on this card, and it would still look cool. The black really makes the colors pop. The next two pieces I have are layouts:

I saw this layout and loved it! I love the Sunset & Lagoon colors together, the cool use of the patterned papers (especially the Cricut "Art Philosophy" star cut from the yellow dots for the sun), and the clouds cut out of yet another one of the patterned papers in the pack. Beautiful!

OK, how cute is this?! As soon as I saw the paper with the colored circles on it, I knew they'd be perfect for cutting out and using as embellishments - and that's exactly what this page does. How fun!

I hope you have taken advantage of the "Dotty For You" special this month! If not, there's still time! The special runs through the end of May - BUT it's WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, so don't wait! It's only $0.21 a sheet - for double-sided, cardstock-weight paper! You'll love it! Happy National Scrapbook Day, Everyone! Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment