Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Have You Played With Studio J?

OK, I may be a bit biased, but I am LOVING using Close To My Heart's online scrapbooking tool, Studio J! It has allowed me to complete whole albums in a day that would have taken me months...who am I trying to kid...years to complete with traditional scrapbooking. And being a Studio J Member allows me access to Exclusive paper packs and TONS of additional layout templates. If you haven't tried it yet, watch the following video to see just how easy and fun it is - and it costs NOTHING to just play!



Here are just a few of the layouts that I have created using Studio J:
























OK, I'd better stop! Can you tell I LOVE it?! I could go on & on - but I think you get the idea. Head over to my new & improved website at http://funforyou.ctmh.com, open the drop-down menu under "Products", and hit "Studio J". Then start playing!

If you ever have any questions about any of the CTMH line of products, please do not hesitate to contact me! I will be happy to answer all of your questions. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment