Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Close To My Heart February Stamp of the Month

Wow! February already! I always love the beginning of a new month, because that means all new stuff from Close To My Heart - including a new Stamp of the Month!

With this great stamp set, you can finally make cards that are from more people than just you! I had fun making three different cards with this set - and using three BRAND NEW Paper Packs from the JUST RELEASED Spring-Summer 2012 Idea Book! Check them out:


 This card uses the new "Florentine" paper pack. What a great card (valentine!) for a mom, dad, grandparents, or anyone from the kids - the three blue hearts are tucked behind the blue square, which I made into a pocket to hold them. How cute would it be if the kids had a short message on the back of each one! I love it.


This card uses the NEW "Lucy" paper pack, along with its coordinating "Complements Glittery Rub-ons". In the center of the flower rub-on, I placed a self-adhesive glitter flower from the NEW "Bitty Buds Assortment" (it's adorable!!)



This last card uses the NEW "Pemberley" paper pack. The large star was cut from the "Art Philosophy" Cricut cartridge, then stamped with a stamp from the "Diverse Backgrounds" set (I love background stamps).

Those were fun! Keep watching for more artwork using BRAND NEW PRODUCTS from the Spring-Summer 2012 Idea Book, along with more incredible specials and deals this month ONLY! Happy February!

No comments:

Post a Comment