Wednesday, November 30, 2011

December Stamp of the Month Artwork

Yea! You get a peek at the Close To My Heart December Stamp of the Month a day early! Lucky you! The artwork I created with it is the same artwork pictured in the CTMH flyer (why re-invent the wheel, right?), though with my own tweeks, since I didn't have some of the supplies needed to re-create them exactly. That's what I love about our designs - you can take them and interpret them any way you'd like, and with the supplies you have on hand. These items were also displayed at my Open House back in September - so if you were there, you really got a sneak peek! Here's just a sampling of what you can create using "Mad About You":

The "Mad About You" stamp set is Valentine's themed, however, you can use this set for anniversaries, weddings, or any occasion to tell someone what they mean to you. This card uses the "Typeset" paper pack, along with "Just Blooms Paper Shapes - Flutter" (butterfly). The heart image was stamped directly onto it's corresponding "Art Philosophy" Cricut-cut shape.

This card uses the "Typeset" paper again, along with the "Bling Assortment" (stick pins). I didn't actually think I would use the stick pins (they come packaged with really cool bling buttons), but once I did, I really loved them! They make a fun and elegant addition to your artwork.

I love this card. I really like the "ticket" look. Any card using tickets or ticket shapes & images, I am drawn to. And these "Over The Moon" images remind me of that. These shapes were cut from the Cricut "Art Philosophy" cartridge before being stamped on. So quick & easy! I inked one of the Flutter Paper Shapes with red and inked the edges with black.

Pillow boxes are always fun - and an easy gift box to create! Again, these images were all cut, including the box, from "Art Philosophy". You may not be able to tell, but there are tiny "Sparkles" in the swirl of each heart - just to bling it up a little!

I know you will have as much fun with this set as I did. And don't forget, each Stamp of the Month set comes with a Project Sheet which will direct you to the corporate website where you can find a list of materials and instructions for creating all of the artwork I have shown you today! The Exclusive SOTM set, "Mad About You" is available through December 2001 ONLY - for $17.95 OR for only $5 with a $50 purchase. Now that's something to love!

No comments:

Post a Comment