Monday, October 24, 2011

Open House Artwork - Part 5

Seriously - where does the time go?!? My apologies for not having posted in so long. Time has a way of getting away from me! But, you're here to see artwork! So this time around I have a set of cards that use the "Typeset" paper pack and the Kraft Die-Cut Cards. These cards are actually the featured bonus project for the "Sonoma" Workshop On The Go - however, I don't have the "Sonoma" WOTG, so I improvised (again)! OK, first card:

These cards were so much fun to do! In addition to the "Typeset" paper, I used the "Love Life" (swirl & flower corners) and "Hooray Bouquet" ("hip hip hooray!") stamp sets, Clear Assortment Buttons, Bitty Sparkles, and white grosgrain ribbon. Quick & easy!

Again, this card uses "Typeset" paper, "Love Life" (swirl), "Hooray Bouquet" (flower & sentiment), Sparkles, Clear Buttons, & white grosgrain ribbon. The flower was cut with the "Art Philosophy" Cricut Cartridge.

Same materials again (aren't these fun?!). I love adding the little bit of bling with the Sparkles and Bitty Sparkles to give things just a little bit of pop!

These hearts were stamped from the "Love Life" stamp set, and the "You & Me" sentiment is actually cut from the "zip-strip" border that is found at the top of every patterned paper duo from Close To My Heart. I also used Mocha and Licorice Opaques.

Again, the flowers were cut using the "Art Philosophy" Cricut Cartridge - available exclusively from Close To My Heart - and stamped with "Hooray Bouquet". The die-cut cards, if you hadn't been able to figure it out, are tri-fold - on this card, the right-hand side with the scalloped edge is a flap that opens up, then the inside opens just as a regular card would. These cards measure 6" x 6".

I hope you enjoyed viewing these cards as much as I enjoyed making them! The instructions for these cards can be found online by clicking HERE. Have fun & enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment