Monday, August 22, 2011

August's Stamp of the Month!

Wicked! Yes, this stamp set is truly "Wicked", hence the name of this month's Stamp of the Month from Close To My Heart. The BRAND NEW Autumn-Winter 2011 Idea Book is out, and there have been a lot of changes! One of which is the SOTM Program! Now, whenever you purchase $50 worth of CTMH product, you can add the SOTM to your order for JUST $5.00!! You can also purchase the SOTM on it's own for just $17.95. Another change is that now each SOTM will come with a full-color insert depicting projects that you can create using that set - AND the instructions, cutting guides, and helpful hints will be online for you to reference for one full year from the month of issue. So you will have until August 2012 to get the instructions for this SOTM's projects. How cool! Here are the images in the stamp set:


I did not have the supplies to make the box featured in this month's SOTM set, but I did make the other two cards (with some substitutions for the metal accents that I didn't have on hand)! Here they are:

This is an adorable 2.5" x 3.5" card! And the other:

This is a 4.25" x 5.5" card. I just love the honeycomb pattern stamp that comes with this set! The paper is from the "Mischief" collection.

Well, it's time for me to get back to my Open House artwork! It may be a few weeks before you hear from me again, but after that, I will have TONS of artwork for you to see! Hopefully you'll be able to see it in person at the Open House! Come one, come all! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment