Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fun Cards - Part 1!

I had mentioned in a previous post that I took a card class at a local scrapbook store last month. We made 16 cards from a Bazzill Card Kit, and they were all adorable! I'd like to share them with you, since they are great examples of fun cards you can make with your own supplies! However, because there are so many of them, I am going to split them up into four different posts (I swear I won't make you wait too long between each one!!). So without further ado, here are the first four cards:














Aren't they great?! I love how every one of them has bling! I just love the colors as well - they're so uplifting and cheerful! I would love to see what you come up with using these cards as inspiration! Come back real soon to see the next four cards in the kit!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle, all four cards are great! I like them all and I take pleased as inspiration!
    many greetings
    Ela

    ReplyDelete