Friday, January 28, 2011

And The Winner Is...

Well, I got quite a surprise today! Close To My Heart was having a Facebook contest. All one had to do was post artwork that used any product(s) from the January Inspirations Brochure. Since I had already done four cards using the January Stamp of the Month (see post from January 8th), I posted them. Two people were randomly selected, from everyone who posted, to receive the new Bohemian Alphabet stamp set (retailing at $34.95) for free. Well, guess who one of those lucky winners was - ME! This is not only incredible, but extremely coincidental, being that I couldn't decide if I would use that particular stamp set enough to buy it. Now the decision has been made for me! I love it!

For anyone else who'd like to acquire the Bohemian Alphabet, it can be found on page 11 of the Inspirations Brochure, which can be viewed HERE.

Just thought I'd share my exciting news! I will have to share some artwork done with my new set once I have it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment